Registration Hours are Between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM
Welcome students and families. We are excited to have you join the Spartan family and our proud tradition of academic excellence. We boast the highest number of Nationally-Board Certified Teachers of any middle school in Wake County. Our EOG Test proficiency % and student academic growth numbers are always near the very top in the county.
Newcomers and those who have moved to a new school attendance area in Wake County should bring the following items when registering a child:
Need to Register?
Please read the following information:
- A certified copy of the student's birth certificate.
- Proof of residence in the form of a current electric, city gas or city water bill, signed lease agreement or closing statement in the name of the parent(s) or court-appointed guardian with a closing date within 45 days (telephone, cable television bills and driver's licenses do not qualify).
- Immunization records.
- If coming from another school system, a completed Discipline Status Enrollment form* is required. A copy of the child's latest report card and the previous year's achievement test results are helpful.
- If bringing the child's records is a problem, the new school will contact the child's previous school and request the records.
- If you and your family are residing in the home of relatives/friends, you need to call 919-850-1921, to determine the proper documentation needed.
To determine where you need to go to register your child, or to ask questions about the required documentation, call 919-850-1921.
Find out more about classes and electives offered in middle school. In The Program Planning Guide you will find course descriptions, the grading scale, and other valuable information.